Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008

my mom says i should update this.
well, i'm down to my last three days with the family and am very excited about it.
my dad gets into town on friday, my sister on sunday. sunday we're having a big 4th Advent celebration with lots of relatives, and the on christmas its just going to be immediate family. I might be heading down south to bavaria towards the end of next week, but that depends on how persuasive my sister is.
sorry about not writing christmas cars or sending special gifts to everyone. 1) I'm too lazy, and 2) shipping things from germany to the us is crazy expensive.
so very few will be getting cards.
Hellen, when you see till sometime remind him to give you your b-day/christmas candy. because you are pretty much the only one getting anything.
well, it's off to the "Buergeramt" for me to do my "Ameldung". yeah.
If I don't write again before Christmas: Frohe Weihnachten!

2 Kommentare:

Hellen H. hat gesagt…

I have internet again. So I was already excited about this post, and then I got to the end and was like, "Oh shit yes, bitches, the only one getting candy, and you can all suck it and cry." I will hunt down Till as soon as I can and get that candy girl... Thank you. I just realized, I was about to send you another letter, but you're not at the house. I wrote it yesterday and was going to mail it today. I'm an idiot. I'll just wait on it, it was stupid anyway. I'm so happy your family is with you now! I'm so glad you're away from those crazies. Love you, puppy kitty, I talk to you soon and I seeeee you soon!

natalie hat gesagt…

Larissa, Just wanted to say Merry Christmas! We miss you, but will see you pretty soon! Love, natalie, brett, & daphne